Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sweet Baby

Jess and I were reminiscing yesterday about our sweet little babies as they were running from one place to another at the park. It seems like yesterday that they were these cuddly little babies that snuggled so well in our arms. These days snuggling is rare and how we miss is it so. I found these sweet pictures of Gage and had to scrap them with inspiration from the Dollies of course. I did the animal elements challenge and the color challenge (blue, white, brown and green).

Remember to kiss your little ones (or big ones) as time is passing in the blink of an eye.

UPDATE: OK, so I could have done another post for today or waited for tomorrow but I just finished this LO and had to share. I LOVE this kit and free template from Shabby Princess. Seriously cute stuff and I thought the kit was perfect for a girls weekend. This was our Iowa trip last November and just now got to scrapping.

2 comments:

Benga said...

lovely page! and super fun photos, wish I can have a dip before summer ends here :)

Kristy said...

Such a sweet LO! Love the lil forest concept! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!